Drilling and sampling data capture, storage and useability are vital to a Project’s success. The aim of the Geological Database is to remove the numerous pieces of paper, spreadsheets and databases currently used in drilling and sampling operations, and centralise all of this data into one storage system.
Maxwell GeoServices has designed the Geological database system to centralise all data associated with operational activities associated with Drilling and Sampling and, if required, through to Resource/Resource estimations, and Grade Control activities. This database will store information captured by all members of the team including Geologists, Surveyors and Environmentalists.
The Geological Database has been designed to store the following information:
- Drilling and sampling programmes
- Surface sampling
- Geological data capture, including structural
- Survey information
- Manage sampling and sampling QC
- Capture and manage pXRF information
- Manage core photos
- Manage contracts such as drilling and laboratory
- Software integration
- Extensive Reporting functionality