The latest release of DataShed (v4.6.2) includes a number of feature improvements and enhancements. These include the following:
- Filter on Sample List against Sample Register, then opening a non-downhole table cause’s error. Fixes filter on Not on Hole List criteria.
- Grid Transformation decimal place setup configuration being ignore.
- Call on stored procedure inconsideration of DataShed filtering.
- Update StripLog to latest version 2.1 and replace Image Loader to Pattern Manager.
- MDS 4.6 and later Decimal Data Type handling.
- Added Delete All in Registration Manager >> Extension this function will clear all Unregistered extensions and delete all extensions listed in tblSYSExtensions.
- Export to Excel, Access, CSV and Datamine Text using Custom Value Filter, Output Type ‘Value’.
- Cascade filtering not just limited to Downhole tables, it applies to Point Tables filtered field Site_ID, Linear Tables filtered field Line_ID and Face Tables filtered field Site_ID against the Module.
- Filters also cascades to all tables that belongs to the same Object Type (DRILLHOLE, POINT) even if it belongs to other User Modules.
- Drill Forms – Add button to reconfigure Drill Forms straight from DataShed.
Provide the option in System Administration >> Local Grids to run the stored procedure for Grid Transformation, Desurvey and Intercept Calculator. Or the DataShed Process.
StripLog version 2.1 included in Install.