Maxwell’s DataShed data management application has three modules, and depending on corporate requirements they can be implemented as a whole, or as sections. This integrated solution to data management empowers every department to add value to all phases of the exploration and mining process. The solution supports strategy and workflows, and provides structure and process to manage and interpret resource data.
The Geological module will manage all data from grassroots exploration through to the geological model and resource/reserve estimates.
Grade Control Module
The Grade Control Module is a seamless addition to the Geological module. The grade control module will manage all data from activities associated with grade control activity.
The Production module, which includes the Geological and Grade Control modules, will manage data from drill and blast, material movement, ROM and Crush and Grind, through to Reconciliation reporting.
These modules offer the following benefits;
- Suitable for open pit or underground mining
- Available for single and multi-commodities
- Single source of truth for integrated data
- Data validation and management
- Choice of automated and manual data capture
- Reporting available across the operation